4/27
My b-dad couldn't sleep so at 3am he woke me up to ask me if I was hot since I was sleeping on top of the comforter again. I just said yes and went back to sleep. My b-mom at 6am ripped open the curtains to blinding sun. I tried to go back to sleep but she started talking to me about eating.
After breakfast we stayed in the hotel room to watch "Speed" of all things. I was really hoping we would just go home since it was my last full day here. I really wanted to just spend time at home, eat home cooked food, and hang out with my b-sister. Nope. Off to Gangwa to go to an outdoor market. Finally! Once we got there I realized this was more for my b-mom than any experience here. She knew exactly what she wanted and where to go. After she had everything, time to head home.
On the road again. The two of them together in a car is entertaining/frustrating for me. You have my b-dad who's a little calmer but doesn't follow the GPS and then you have my b-mom who's a crazy driver and telling my b-dad when to change lanes, when to turn, etc. So we ended up on a lot of single lane dirt roads trying to turn around.
Once home, I was happy to be out of the car and got started on repacking everything. I am now a firm believer that rolling your clothes saves space. And I needed it. If TSA tries to go through my back they better get everything back in and not destroy my bag.
My b-mom got home and we were off for dinner at the mall to meet my b-brother. He gave me a big hug but that was about it. He's at a disadvantage because my b-sis and I had 2 weeks to get to know each other better, and he's coming in for basically a day. We went to "Ashley's American Buffet" which was not American food at all. Everything American was Korean spicy, and it was all basically Korean food but in buffet style. Afterwards, my brother went straight into his old room and I didn't see him for the rest of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment