Sunday, April 8, 2012

Details

I realized after my introduction to the blog, I forgot some information everyone was looking for. I will be leaving 4/15/12 and getting back 4/28/12. Fun fact about my return flight, I get back earlier the same day than when I left. This trip is longer than the last which I'm hoping will allow a little more down time. But. From experience of the last trip, this may be wishful thinking. So far, I know I will be traveling in Incheon, Seoul, Gangwondo and south east area.

I'm getting daily emails about the weather in Incheon, where words like "gale" are used and the temperature is in Celsius. It seems surreal that it's one week away and almost three years since I've been there. All in all, I've made sure I can fit everything in my bag with room to spare, and am excited to get going.

ps- as a side note, to keep confusion to a minimum I'll refer to my biological family as "b-dad", "b-mom", etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment